Dr. Panych, ND spends 90 minutes with you on your first visit to establish an understanding of your health history and current health goals, enabling her to develop an individual health plan. She then works together with you to reach your optimal level of health.
Her focus is on educating you on lifestyle changes through nutrition and mind-body relaxation techniques. She also helps you to make the right choices for your own health care and helps you discover the steps you need to take to improve your health. Her approach will help you find balance and structure around what needs to be addressed medically with your MD, what can be supported with Naturopathic medicine, and what you can do for yourself.
Lynette has a general Naturopathic family practice consulting with people of all ages with a variety of health issues. She also has special interests and experience supporting:
- Mood balance and Stress management- helping improve energy, anxiety, depression, insomnia and stress
- Pain management
- Women’s health and hormonal balance including PMS, menopause and fertility
- Men’s Health
- Digestive health including IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
- Skin concerns including eczema and acne
- Allergies – environmental and food sensitivities
- Children’s Health and Naturopathic family health care